Details about the Institution
Name and Address of the Institution
Eklavya College of Pharmacy, Sangli
Tasgaon-Manerajuri Road, Vasumbe - 416312
Tal : Tasgaon, Dist.: Sangli
Development Plan for the Institution
The idea of starting the Diploma Pharmacy course was around a
year ago. Accordingly the basic infrastructure for starting the course has been
constructed. The Ground floor and First floor have been completed and ready in
all aspects for occupancy.
The further additional infrastructure shall be constructed once the approval is sought from the apex bodies. The management has funds ready by around 60 Lakhs while could arrange another 40 lakhs easily, for this development. If required the management is ready to procure a short term loan for construction or any other expenses that might occur.
Vision of the Promoting Body
- To establish high standards in providing quality professional education.
- To provide the basic needs for the education for the deprived students.
- To be distinguished for providing quality education and strive for becoming a lead college in this vicinity.
Mission of the Promoting Body
- To provide basic and technical education to the needy students
- Promoting and coordinating technical education.
- To prepare professional with high values to meet global scenario
Details of Fund Mobilisation
Give a bar chart indicating mobilization of funds for the project at the time of establishment and for next 5 years at intervals of one years.
Teaching Staff Recruitment
Give a bar chart indicating the recruitment of faculty (separately for Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor) for the project at the time of establishment and for next 10 years at intervals of five years.
Built Up Area
Give a bar chart indicating creation of built up area (separately for Instructional, administrativeand Amenities) for the project at the time of establishment and for next 10 years atintervals of five years.
Investment on Equipment /Machinery
Give a bar chart indicating investment on equipment and machinery for the project atthe time of establishment and for next 10 years at intervals of five years.